Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life

I've started this blog to help me manage my emotions positively while I'm enduring life's challenges. A little about me: I'm an army wife, who's about to go through a 3rd deployment, a student (Master's program in Special Education at UCCS), and a mother. I have 3 little boys who are the light of my life: Caleb who is 9, Christian who is 3, and Cole who is 6 months. I love my boys to death! They bring me both happiness and challenges. Caleb, my oldest, has PDD NOS, a form of Autism, brings daily struggles to both his and our lives. He's truly a blessing for me as he's given me something to fight for. And that fight is being his education, rights, and his well-being. Others have been fairly critical of his upbringing, but we believe he's growing to be a strong and well-rounded individual. Christian is my little man! He is so responsible for a 3 year old and is constantly trying to help me do things around the house. He has truly been an interesting child to see grow. I expect him to be a great man some day, along with his other brothers. Cole is one onery baby! He was born with jet black hair, that has fallen out and is growing back blonde...go figure! LOL All my boys are blonde! My husband is a great man serving in the United States Army and I have never felt more proud of him for being a great man and a great husband. He's also a great dad!
My emotions have been getting the best of me as challenges from people have been bringing me to determine what I really want in life. I love my kids, I love my husband and I love my life! I only hope to make a difference in people's lives for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment